Saturday 18 January 2014

Eben Meintjies

SCO H. Mkhuma was eventually arrested after 10 days. He is also out on bail for R1000. This only happened after a lot of people put pressure on the police with E-Mails, phone calls and after Nantes Kelder from AfriForum did the police work and personally took the police the statements taken from both my daughters and giving it to them in their hands. AfriForum was told by the police that Afrikaans statements are not good enough so it was translated for them as well. This I personally delivered to Captain CL Chabalala. He signed receiving them but never added them to the docket. LT. Mabena who is in charge of Dawn Park wrote a letter confirming the arrest to a Colonel Fourie and even got all the information wrong in his report. I was told by the Vosloorus prosecutors that I am a "BOERE HARDEGAT" and a "BOERE RACCIST" and that the whole issue was over exaggerated. These are the people that is supposed to be on my side as the assaulted child's Father.

So in summary.......... Dawn Park police have no intention to take this case serious. Vosloorus Court thinks this is a BS case driven by racism. The officer that assaulted my child still works without any suspensions as stipulated by government practices at work. They think he did nothing wrong. WOW, great country we live in!!!!

The court case date is the 31st January 2014. Hopefully I will know more then. Thank you all again for caring and sharing my daughters plight for justice. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment