Saturday 1 March 2014

Regse Rebel


If You asked Me to Explain Who I am Id Say,'I am a BoerAfrikaner Rightwing Nationalist Patriot till I die.But I am Also a Neo Nazi Who Loves the German People and the Swastika Flag of thier Furher Adolf Hitler.I am Also a Poor White Rebel Redneck who Loves the Southern Dixie Flag as though it Were My Own and I love My Country Music from Way down South.I Am Proud of My English/Scottish Blood on My Mothers Side and My Swedish/Portugese Blood on My Fathers Side and of The Afrikaner Blood on My Fathers Mothers Side.Im Proud to Have German Godparents and to Have Lived in German South West Africa for Many Years.In Short I am a Mixture of Good Bloodlines that Makes for an Explosive Combination.Together with the Hart and Soul of a Boer its a Deadly Combination when Messed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment